Orlando Psychiatric Associates, Inc. is a private practice with an immediate opening for a Psychiatrist to join our team. The individual ultimately hired for this position will be responsible for evaluating patients and medication management in an outpatient mental health clinic. The Psychiatrist is also be responsible for supervision of a medication management team comprised of physician assistants and/or advanced registered nurse practitioners. The primary work location is Kissimmee, FL but may include time in Orlando and Ocoee, if coverage is needed. Kissimmee is an area of rapid expansion and only minutes away from theme parks, exquisite dining, and many more entertainment options.
This will be a full-time salaried position with paid vacation and paid malpractice insurance. No weekend, or night calls required.
Orlando Psychiatric Associates is looking to hire a full-time or part-time licensed Clinical Psychologist to work in OPA’s outpatient mental health clinic. No evenings or weekends. The Psychologist participates as a member of an interdisciplinary healthcare treatment team. This individuals will be responsible for providing a variety of treatment services including intake/diagnostic evaluations, individual, group, and family therapy, with some opportunities for cognitive evaluations. Provide clinically sound treatment services based on treatment plans and ongoing client needs. Respond to a diverse range of clients using differential diagnoses and evidence-based treatment approaches. Demonstrate clinically sound, ethical, and compliant practices. Maintains clinical records in accordance with insurance regulations and established OPA policies and procedures. Demonstrates understanding of sound ethical practice.
-Ph.D. or Psy.D. degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
-Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in clinical psychology
-Current license to practice psychology in the State of Florida
-A minimum of one year experience conducting intake evaluations and 1 year experience administrating psychological testing
– A minimum of one year experience in an outpatient mental health clinic setting, and experience with military members, veterans and/or activists.
– A minimum of one year experience providing Empirically supported treatments, specifically cognitive behavioral therapy
Compensation package with paid time off and benefit options.
If you meet all above requirements, please contact our office at 407-851-5121 ext. 709 for more information. Be prepared to email your resume WITH salary requirements for consideration
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners
Orlando Psychiatric Associates has immediate openings for both full time and part time Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNP’s) with at least one (1) year of experience in Family Practice, Psychiatry and/or Behavioral Neurosciences. The ARNP will act in accordance to Florida Statutes from the Nurse Practitioners Act and will perform professional nursing care according to established standards and practice and in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act for Advanced Register Nurse Practitioner. The ARNP will provide evaluation, management, and treatment of patients at OPA. The ARNP is responsible for the treatment of patients in an outpatient setting within the scope of practice permitted under Florida law. The Nurse Practitioner may, within a framework of established protocols, evaluate, diagnose, initiate appropriate treatment therapies, and perform other acts of diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring. Join an excellent and caring team of mental health professionals who value the compassion and expertise of Nurse Practitioners.
Orlando Psychiatric Associates is a busy psychiatric practice treating children, adolescents, and adults from ages 2 and up. OPA offers comprehensive mental health care including counseling as well as medication management. The practice is 100% outpatient based where the care of our patients as well as their families is given the upmost consideration.
One (1) year of experience in Family Practice, Psychiatry and/or Behavioral Neurosciences
Courteous and helpful behavior towards patients, physicians, coworkers and external customers; professional and efficient verbal and written communications; accomplishing tasks through teamwork and initiative; and ensuring a timely and thorough response to complaints and/or critiques.
Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Excellent compensation, Benefits, 100% malpractice covered, Paid-time-off, Paid Holidays, Sick days and much more.
Salary Range: Negotiable
For more information, please contact our hiring manager at 407-851-5121 ext. 709.
Registered Intern/Licensed Provider
Orlando Psychiatric Associates is growing and we are looking for BILINGUAL Masters level Registered Intern or Licensed Counselor/Therapist to provide counseling services to adults and children in the comfort of their homes in the counties of Orange, Seminole, and/or Osceola . This is an Independent Contractor/ Fee for Service job. Bilingual (Spanish/English) is REQUIRED for this job position. Candidate also needs to be a Registered Intern or Licensed Clinician in the state of Florida (LMHC, LCSW, or LMFT).
The following are the job duties and requirements:
- Complete individualized and comprehensive Intake and Biopsychosocial assessments for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Provide individual and/or family counseling to children, adolescents, and adults at their homes.
- Provide evidence-based interventions based on clinical mental health diagnoses and best practices.
- Maintain quality clinical documentation according to Medicaid guidelines.
- Development of Treatment Plan of care utilizing appropriate modalities.
- Ability to engage families and provide supportive counseling and crisis intervention.
- Attend weekly supervision meetings
- FARS/CFARS certified, or be willing to take the online training modules to be certified.
- Have or be willing to obtain Professional Liability Insurance.
- Have a valid driver license and proof of vehicle insurance.
- A background check will be applied.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required.
- Registered Intern in Florida (Mental Health RMHCI, Social Worker RCSWI, Marriage and Family RMFTI) is required .
- Licensed (LMHC, LCSW, or LMFT) is preferred .
Please feel free to submit your application for this job position. Only those who are Registered Interns or Licensed will be contacted. Thank you.
Job Type: Contract
- Mental Health: 1 year
- Spanish and English
Required license or certification:
- Registered in Florida or Licensed